Digital Marketing With a Chatbot
Chatbots have the ability to interact with consumers in a personalized and effective manner, without initial human intervention. Working 24/7, they can easily maneuver through heavier workloads than their human counterparts.
Chatbots allow marketers to streamline simple customer interactions, such as:
- Answering common questions
- Paying bills
- Resolving complaints
- Making reservations
- Making purchases
- Suggesting new resources
- And much more…
Case Studies on Chatbots
With chatbots becoming more and more mainstream—and with consumers more open to interaction with AI—it ‘s beneficial to review how they can perform in the workplace.
Industry: Data Science Software
- 4,000 unique leads generated by chatbot
- 25% of sales pipeline influenced by chatbot
Take-Away: Chatbots are able to bypass lengthy lead generation campaigns.
Industry: Landing Page Creation
- Welcome messages led to 267% increase in chat conversations
- Website conversion rate increased by 36%
- Targeted messages had open rate of 30% and clickthrough rate of 21%
Take-Away: Targeted messages, such as welcome messages, help chatbots get more overall engagement.
Chatbot: Next IT
Industry: Public Transportation
- 800% Return on Investment
- Increased bookings by 25%
- Over 5,000,000 questions answered each year
Take-Away: Chatbots provide consumers with 24/hour service that increases engagement and conversions.
Chatbot: Next IT
Industry: Cable/Internet Provider
- 500% ROI within 5 months
- Reduced employee-manned live chat volume by 88%
Take-Away: Chatbots can resolve issues and answer questions more quickly than their human counterparts.
Chatbot: Facebook Messenger
- 47% clickthrough rate on automated messages
- 29% increase in website traffic in 6 weeks
- 13% increase in spa bookings
Take-Away: Chatbots help consumers navigate and website and find helpful information before they even get there.
Chatbots and Your Business
Chatbots can have a valuable impact on your bottom line, no matter the industry. From customer communications to bill payments, chatbots have shown they can streamline and automate tasks to better your business.
Interested in revolutionizing your marketing strategy? Contact mXtr today for your free consultation.
Liked This? Then You’ll Love:
- What Is SEO and Why Is It Important?
- 5 Marketing Campaigns that Perfectly Inspire Brand Loyalty
- Is Marketing Automation Right For Your Business?